Metro Chile expands

Free Chilean daily Publimetro (Metro International) acquired stakes in B2B internet business Diario Pyme and magazine publisher Editorial Previa.

Diario Pyme, in which Metro now has a 40% stake with an option to by the remaining 60%, offers internet strategy consultancy; a weekly business news bulletin; advising on website content development and preparation of tailored databases for direct mail businesses.

Editorial Previa publishes sports magazines El Gráfico and Golf Digest. Publimetro also acquired 40% in this company with the option to buy the rest in the future. (Metro International)

One Response to “Metro Chile expands”

  1. Ντετέκτιβ Says:

    Ντετέκτιβ…

    [...]Newspaper Innovation » Blog Archive » Metro Chile expands[...]…