Bolloré expands media empire

French media tycoon Vincent Bolloré expanded his media empire with public opinion research firm CSA. Bolloré already owned 40% and bought the remaining 60% last week.

Bolloré started building his media group with commercial TV station Direct8, and also owns free dailies DirectMatin (together with Le Monde), DirectSoir and BretagnePlus.

Bolloré also has stakes in advertising agency Havas and media bureau Aegis. (Challenges)

Bolloré is also active in telecommunication (Télécom) and audiovisual cinema production (Euro Média).

Comments are closed.